m is for madiTHON

Today's the day! It's the day of our 12 hour dance marathon, MadiTHON! And when I say 12 hours of dancing, I seriously mean it. We do. not. sit. down. 
My sorority started the dance marathon here on campus my freshman year, raising an incredible $63,000 in 2014 and $61,000 in 2015! 


 What are we raising money for? Our philanthropy: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
It finances treatments, surgeries, equipment, and medical care for millions of children every year. 


(me & our MadiTHON chair this year! the MadiTHON committee has been working their tutus off for today!!)

Our goal this year? $100,000.

I can't thank those who have already donated & have helped me reached my personal goal! But there's still time to donate! If you're reading this & haven't had a chance to donate yet & have even $5 to spare, consider donating it to MadiTHON through the link below! 


What does Children's Miracle Network do?
Here's a little infographic to give you an idea of just how much CMN does for children every year. (I love a good infographic) 


How do we dance for 12 hours?
By the end of the night, we're about 50% caffeine and 50% sugar. But it's everyone's positive spirit, morale, and determination to help a cause that's so much bigger than ourselves that really makes the day possible! 

So wish us luck in our tutus, t-shirts, and snapbacks today! The day has just begun & I can hardly wait! You can follow along on FB or Instagram. And again, consider donating even the smallest amount to our cause by clicking my photo below! Let's make some miracles happen today for the kids!


xo, Madeleine



Madeleine B

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment