bonjour paris!!

Bonjour, tout le monde! 

I have officially arrived in Paris and spent my first day exploring our quarter and eating some delicious French cuisine! 

After arriving early this morning to the airport, we didn't get into the city until the afternoon. Our dorm, as I'll call it, is in the Latin Quarter and has an absolutely beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and Sacre Coeur (not pictured // but i promise it's to the far right). 




After settling in to my room, I went out for lunch and had a panini made with baguette, chevre & mozzarella cheese. YUM! it was simply delicious. I then went for a little walk through le Jardin du Luxembourg (the Luxembourg Gardens). We are so lucky to be staying so close to this beautiful area of Paris. 






For dinner, we adventure up the 5th arrondissement toward the Seine and happened upon la Crêperie de Cluny for dinner. I had a Croque Monsieur and a glass of wine (which I quickly passed off to a friend - I definitely don't have a taste for it yet. 




After dinner, we headed up by the Seine, had our first Amorino gelato and ate it by the Seine. It was quite Parisian of us. Now I'm relaxing for the evening and sitting on our terrace, watching the sunset over Paris. It is just beautiful here and I can't say I really believe I'm here yet! 




Bises,
Madeleine

all photos property of madeleine bloxam. 

Madeleine B

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: