Countdown to Paris

As you can imagine, I've already starting counting the days until I head to Paris for the summer! In the mean time, I've started doing all of my pre-Study Abroad prep work.

1. Renew my passport - CHECK! 
I got this checked off my list of winter break and despite the fact that it took a minor meltdown and 2+ hours of waiting in line to turn in my paperwork, my new passport arrived and I am internationally approved! 

2. Classes - CHECK!
I'm all signed up for classes for my program! I'll be taking three separate classes, but all of them incorporate excursions into the program so many of our classes will be spent exploring museums and famous sites in Paris! 

3. Researching the City - DOUBLE CHECK!
Not only have I been scouring the web for places and things to see while I'm in France, I read Rick Steves' France (2010 version) almost in entirety. Currently, I'm looking at possible weekend trips to different parts of the country. World traveler and big sis, Elisabeth, is a big help with planning that!

See all of my pre-Paris pins here!
https://www.pinterest.com/madbloxx/paris-je-taime/

(elisabeth, my mom, and me - notre dame circa. 1997)

Madeleine B

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment